Dipl. Relationship & Addiction Counselling Service
On this page I have a few links which are may useful; just click on the name.
- BACP – The professional body I am registered with
- Samaritans – If you or someone close to you is in menacing danger of harming themselves
- Childline – Helpline for Children and Young People
- Women’s Aid – The 24hr freephone National Domestic Violence Helpline
- Moray Women’s Aid – For Women and Children experiencing Domestic Abuse/Violence in Morayshire
- Men’s Advice Line – For men experiencing domestic violence
- PAPYRUS is a organisation supporting teenagers and young adults who are feeling suicidal.
- Students Against Depression is a website for students who are depressed, have a low mood or are having suicidal thoughts.
- Bullying UK is a website for both children and adults affected by bullying.
Counsellor Colleagues I can recommend:
advertisement provided by google